Last Sunday, it was mine and Dan’s second anniversary so I thought it would be cute to blog about it. I searched the Internet to see if there was an “Anniversary tag” but I couldn’t find one so I decided to create my own. Let me know what you think of it.
1. How long have you been together? We got together on the 16th October 2014 so we have been together for two years. I honestly can’t believe it has gone so quickly, it seems like yesterday that we were celebrating our first anniversary.
2. How did you meet? We both met at university. We were both in our first year and we met outside the student’s union. I remember Dan was wearing a Fred Flintstone t-shirt and I thought he was really cool.
3. What was your first date? We actually planned to go to the cinema and watch Annabelle (a spin-off from The Conjuring) but we were too impatient and he ended up coming to mine to watch some movies. We spent most of the time talking and not really paying attention to the films. We’re both quite awkward and shy but there was not a single moment where I felt awkward or uncomfortable. I really enjoyed spending time with him and couldn’t wait to see him again.
4. What is your favourite memory together? I have two favourite memories, the first one is when we went to Disneyland Paris. This was honestly the best day of my life, it was magical and we both cried a little bit. My other favourite memory is when Dan took me to see Les Misérables in London for my 19th birthday. We stayed in a fancy hotel and he took me to Bubba Gumps for tea. Les Misérables is my all time favourite musical and it was such a thoughtful gift. We had such a lovely time together and it just makes me smile when I think back to it.
5. How did you celebrate your anniversary? Well, we are both poor students so we decided not to go out to celebrate. We did some baking and made our own piña coladas. Dan also took it upon himself to cook me tea and it was actually super yummy.
6. What is your favourite thing to do together? We both really enjoy snuggling up in bed watching TV whilst eating pizza but it is also nice when we go out and do things together. In August, we travelled to Amsterdam which was really fun. To be honest, I just enjoy spending time with him.
7. What are your plans for the next year together? We will be graduating in September so our current plans are to graduate with at least a 2:1 and decide what we are going to do after university. We hope to move near London together and hopefully get jobs that we enjoy.
Feel free to do this tag for yourself and add your own questions. Let me know how you celebrate your anniversary in the comments. I hope you enjoyed this.